First blog.
Day one, I woke up at 1 pm ... Still kinda sleepy, went back to sleep.
It was only after i realised that the day was passing me by while I hid my head below thoses sheets that I found the will to "embrace the day" and woke up, felt like shit on toast i did.
Stood in the shower still half asleep with the water running like a water work show. Anywho, there was still a career assignment staring me in the face, but when I forced the will power to start the assignment I got side tracked and went for to get some food. By the time i looked at the clock the read a little over 7 pm. and it was only until it was only until I decided to write this blog that I remembered of that god forbiden assignment, Not cool...
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LONG HAS BLOGGG =OOOOOOOOOO
ReplyDelete