Where the crimson skies kiss the stars goodnight - I still hear your laughter.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Huh, maths homework ... so sleepy... Career's assignment ... so sleepy... Modern history homework ... "asleep"

Bloody hell thats boring as hell. Fun filled weekends my arse, I'd rather have been sleeping the 48 hours away. Anyways Sunday 11 am woke up with a bad taste in my mouth, found out it was popcorn... "wft?". To the sound of my phone ringing with the news of a lifetime, "Please recharge now to get an extra 10 dollars on the next recharge", go screw yourself optus. 12pm to 7 pm, all the homework and whatnots that i needed to get done was all sqwashed into that small timeframe and yet i still managed to fall alseep countless times.

Woke up at 8pm, thinking how the hell did i mangage to sleep through the sound of the T.V running at full blash, A foolish attempt to stay awake i says. (fast forward) Shower, Eat, Watch that shinny box of moving pictures and present time!

12.02 am, reflecting on why I am still pondering on why I'm still doing various types of school work. Sleep is only moments away

I can sense it (x.

No comments:

Post a Comment